Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brad Paisley

Last spring Kiel and talked about going to a country concert! We just got lost in the summer and everything else we had planned so we never bought the tickets and by the time we actually went to get the tickets we just thought they were sold out! On my way to work the day before the Brad Paisley concert Sept 30th, Kiel called and told me he bought us tickets! He is so sweet, he had planned to surprise me after work and he just couldn't wait he was so excited to tell me! LOL. We had so much fun together at the concert! We had the grass seats and only waited about two hours in line, its crazy because everyone who has grass seats runs to get a good spot! Its actually pretty hilarious!

Our view of the concert! It was a pretty sweet spot!


One of the funniest things Kiel and I are on the same page about is we are both impatient! No joke we go crazy having to wait and that's when we get a little silly.....

This is what is called a "Stephanie classic!"




My Kiel


One of my favorite Brad Paisley songs is called New Again. I cry every time I listen to it! I was so happy that at the concert he sang this song! I love it!!! Everyone needs to listen to it here is the link a music video and the lyrics:



"(Brad Paisley)Mother - Do not cry for me. All of this is exactly how it's supposed to be


(Sara Evans)I'm right here. Can you hear my voice? My life, my love, my
Lord....my baby boy


(Brad Paisley)As they nail me to this tree, Just know my Father
waits for me.....


(Sara Evans)God how can this be your will? To have your son and my
son killed?


(Brad Paisley)Whatever happens...whatever you see...Whatever your
eyes tell you has become of me This is not...Not the end... I am making all
things new again


(Sara Evans)I remember when you were born In that manger where I
first held You in my arms So many miracles and lives you've changed And this world
repays you how? With all this pain


(Both)Whatever happens(Whatever happens)...whatever you see(I don't wanna see)...


Whatever your eyes tell you has become of me.This is not...


Not the end...


I am making all things new again "



One of Kiel's favorite Brad Paisley songs is Waiting on a Women. Go figure huh! When ever I am taking too long to get ready or am doing something that he thinks I am taking too long to do he pulls out his phone and plays Waiting on a Women.... he cracks me up! Here is the link if you want to watch the music video!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Brad Paisley! I wanted to go so bad, but I had my marathon that day and didn't think I would want to do anything after...I turned out to be right, I was so tired! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys got to go. And I'm the same way... It's hard to keep exciting things from Todd. Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see a new post... :) Now what about your awesome trip to cali? ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I love the look on your face when I surprise you in the moments you least expect them. I Love You!

    ReplyDelete