Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Sisters Keeper


My mom is soo awesome! She bought me the book "My sisters keeper" because I have been wanting to read it ever since I saw the trailer. I finished the book in little under a week, I would have finished it sooner its only 423 pages so its a good read. I got side tracked with "life" so it took be longer than I wanted! It sucked me into the book in the first page. Jodi Picoult is an amazing with the plot and characters. I don't want to say too much and spoil it if anyone decides to read the book. If you watched the movie and loved it then you MUST read the book its ten times better!


Anna, the youngest daughter is my favorite character. Next in line is Sara, the mother. They are the most complex. Anna is fighting for the rights to her body, and Sara is fighting to keep Kate alive that she forgets about the rest of her family.


Last Tuesday my mom and I went and watched the movie, a much needed "girls day" before I started my job.... Great movie! There were maybe a few things like that weren't like the book and kinda bugged, but I am for sure buying My Sisters Keeper when it comes out on video!


No comments:

Post a Comment