Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LiFe In JuNe Is GReAt!!




I love June! I love June even more when it rains! Only this year I have have been trying to get the yard work done and its taking FoReVeR! I am very proud of myself as I have been doing most the work myself! Kiel is the mower, I am the everything else girl. A couple of more days of shoveling, weeding, and mowing the lawn and the Foulk yard will be golden!

Next projects include but are not limited too...
1. Find a GOOD job for Stephie! 2. Painting the flooring of the deck with weather sealer stuff!
3. Finishing the basement, it looks like Freddy Kruger had way too much fun down there!! 4. Tile the kitchen, bathrooms, and entry ways. 5. Finish the computer room!

Sigh, oh the joy of projects! I love it!! Yes the Yard is in need of flowers to make it look more a live the red chips thingies make it look clean but also dead! As soon as I find a job the and get paid the empty pot below will have flowers in it!! ( I killed the plant that was in there, well really winter killed it. I assisted with not putting it inside during winter. Drat!)





1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogs! :) I'm so glad that you have one again! ;) You're yard looks awesome...and by the way, stop wishing for the rain...I'm tired of it and want some sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete